We Invite You to Be Part of a Healing Community
To be a member, you need to be drug and alcohol-free for 24-hours, contribute to running the Cafe and to the healing of others, AND attend a Recovery Circle.
Here are the steps to join us:
- Stop by for your first visit: 10:00 AM- 3:00 PM.
- Sign up to attend a New Member Introduction. New Member Introductions are held when we have spots available for New Members. They are held every Thursday of every month from 12:00 PM- 1:00 PM, on a first-come, first-served basis.
- PLEASE check the website or email email@example.com to see if we are having New Member Introductions.
Once you’ve been assigned to and attend a Recovery Circle, you’re welcome to participate in all the Cafe and School for Recovery activities.
Membership requirements are simple:
- Be drug and alcohol-free the past 24 hours
- Participate in a weekly Recovery Circle or let staff know when you must be absent
- Participate in community service at the Café
- Practice the guiding principles of the Recovery Café community
Recovery Café’s Guiding Principles are:
- Live Prayerfully
- Show Respect
- Practice Compassion
- Give and Forgive
- Encourage Growth
Membership at Recovery Cafe Frogtown is a great opportunity to find stability in what can otherwise be a chaotic journey. There are many great tools and benefits that Members can access while active at Recovery Café including:
- Two delicious and nutritious meals each day we are open (Lunch and Dinner)
- School for Recovery classes focus on a variety of topics including relapse prevention, building healthy relationships, skill-building, art such as painting and writing, and yoga
- A supportive healing community of women and men in recovery from homelessness, addiction, trauma, and other mental health challenges
- A Recovery Circle in which you experience being known and loved
- Opportunities to help run the facility and participate in the healing work of this space
- Referral help to access other services as needed