We Invite You to Be Part of a Healing Community
To be a member, you need to be drug and alcohol-free for 24-hours, contribute to running the Cafe and to the healing of others, AND attend a Recovery Circle.
Here are the steps to join us:
- Stop by for your first visit: 10:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m. on Tuesdays or Thursdays
- Sign up to attend a New Member Introduction, which is held every Thursday from 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm, on a first-come, first-served basis.
- PLEASE email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for new member orientation or to inquire about our program.
Once you’ve been assigned to, and attend a Recovery Circle, you are welcome to participate in all the Café and School for Recovery activities.
Membership requirements are simple:
- Be drug and alcohol-free for 24 hours prior to arrival
- Participate in a weekly Recovery Circle or let staff know when you must be absent
- Participate in community service at the Café
- Practice the guiding principles of the Recovery Café community
Recovery Café’s Guiding Principles are:
- Live Prayerfully
- Show Respect
- Practice Compassion
- Give and Forgive
- Encourage Growth
Membership at Recovery Café Frogtown is a great opportunity to find stability in what can otherwise be a chaotic journey. There are many great tools and benefits that Members can access while active at Recovery Café, including:
- Delicious and nutritious meals each day we are open, including snacks and treats
- School for Recovery classes focus on a variety of topics including relapse prevention, building healthy relationships, skill-building, art such as painting and writing, and yoga
- A supportive healing community of women and men in recovery from homelessness, addiction, trauma, and other mental health challenges
- A Recovery Circle in which you experience being known and loved
- Opportunities to help run the facility and participate in the healing work of this space
- Referral help to access other services as needed